Friday, April 13, 2012

Monthly weigh, measure and fat %

I started working with a Registered  Dietitian   in March. I will be following the food plan she set up for me  for 3 months
 My trainer will do a monthly weigh, measure and fat % while I am on the program.
In the past 30 days :
I have lost 11 pounds
My body fat percent has dropped 1.80 percent  . This equals approximately 9.50 pounds of body fat. I have done very well at losing fat instead of muscle. One of my goals is to maintain as much muscle as I can during my fat loss .
I have lost 11 inches over all .
Overall I am happy with my results but honestly I was hoping to get under 200 this week. That did not happen . Next week though is a DEFINITE  possibility :)


Diet 4 out of 5 ( had extra snack today ) exercise circuit training and walking ,, steps 15998,, H2O not good 32 ozs

menu
breakfast protein shake
snack yogurt
lunch turkey sandwich
snack peanut butter toast
dinner chicken and cheese enchiladas ( one of my favorite meals on this plan )
extra snack peanut butter toast 



Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas w/ Tomatillo Salsa & Sour Cream

Ingredients:
1 chicken breast(s) (1 breast is 4 oz)
1/4 onion(s) - medium
1/2 oz spinach leaves - fresh
2 tortilla(s) - corn
1/4 cup(s) salsa - tomatillo ( used closer to 1/2 cup)
2 oz cheese - mozzarella (light, grated)
2 tbsp(s) cream - sour (light)

Directions:
1. Cook chicken breast and shred. Dice onions and sauté with spinach leaves.
2. Fill 2 corn tortillas with cooked and shredded chicken breast and cooked vegetables such as sautéed onions and spinach. Roll to enclose, and place in a casserole dish.
3. Top with tomatillo salsa and shredded mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake at 350°F until the cheese is melted.
5. Garnish with sour cream.
6. Tips:
2 oz = 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 whole = 1/4 cups chopped onion

2 comments: