Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Daily 4/3

Daily accountability

Diet 4  out of 5 ( had an extra serving of yogurt ),, Exercise circuit training  and walking,steps 14658,,
H2O 84 ozs

Today's menu
Breakfast, sausage on dry toast ,half an orange

Lunch, Grilled ham and cheese sandwich with a side of cottage cheese ( more protein at a setting than I am comfortable with so I had half at lunch and half a little  later)This recipe  is also from my RD .I was surprised how well it grilled up .

snack ,yogurt

Dinner Amys frozen dinner black bean tamale verde with broccoli and cauliflower on the side

snack  peanut butter toast 



Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwich w/ Cottage Cheese

Ingredients:
2 slice(s) bread - whole wheat (I use gluten free bread of course )
4 oz ham - deli
1 oz cheese - Swiss (reduced fat)
1 tbsp(s) mustard - spicy
1/2 oz spinach leaves - fresh
4 oz cheese - cottage (1%)

Directions:
1. Warm skillet over medium heat on stovetop.
2. Assemble sandwich by spreading mustard on each side of bread. Place ham, cheese, and spinach leaves on one slice of bread and top with other slice of bread.
3. Spray pan with cooking spray. Heat sandwich on each side until both sides are browned and cheese is melted.
4. Enjoy sandwich with cottage cheese on the side.


I have a spray bottle for my olive oil so I use that instead of a cooking spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment