Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daily

Daily accountability

4/23,, diet 4.8 out of 5,, exercise circuit training, treadmill and walking ,, steps 13459,, H2O 64 ozs

On Monday I ate something that did not agree with me. Celiacs strikes again :(  I have not had this strong of a reaction in almost 8 weeks.
Tuesday  4/24 ,I was down sick in bed most of the day and night.
My diet was nonexistent , exercise none, lots of liquid but I did not count .


Wednesday 4/25

Diet , I am eating better today but still totally off  plan,, exercise none,, liquids ok but still not counting.

 The pain is almost tolerable and should pass by tomorrow. 

I am taking a rest week from weight training , I am hoping to have my strength back(from my reaction )  by tomorrow  but I think I will wait until Friday before I try to get some miles on the treadmill .

There are days when I live well with my disease .Then there are days like Tuesday and today where I feel like the disease is winning. I feel like  I am losing my ability to function again . Years of not being able to function are not that far in the past . I still remember them well. I refuse to go back there again.

Tomorrow WILL be a better day.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're up and back to normal living again soon.

    ReplyDelete