Friday, April 6, 2012

Daily 4/6

Daily accountiliby

Fresh Fish Tacos

Ingredients:
1.5 mahi-mahi fillet(s) (1 filet is 4 oz)
1 tsp(s) oil - olive
1/4 tomato(es) - medium
1 jalapeno pepper(s)
1/8 onion(s) - medium
1 tbsp(s) cilantro - fresh
juice - lime
3 tortilla(s) - corn

Directions:
1. Brush mahi-mahi with olive oil. Grill or broil until cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
2. Chop tomato and jalapeno. Mince onion and cilantro. Combine tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, and jalapeno to taste.
3. Serve the fish on warm corn tortillas with the salsa.
Tips:
1/8 whole = 2 tbsp chopped onion
1/4 whole = 1/4 cup chopped tomato 

Diet 4.8 out of 5 ( extra fruit again today , I hope this is not a pattern ) Exercise circuit training and walking, steps 12769, H2O 64 oz
menu
breakfast sausage on dry toast and an apple
snack yogurt 
lunch turkey sandwich
snack protein shake 
dinner fish tacos   and grapes

I had the wrong day, I thought my weigh,measure ,fat percent was set for today . It was not ,it is next week.
I did get weighed and  I am 'officially  ' 4 pounds from one-derland . So this week seems like a good week to vamp up the cardio . As much as I hate the DRED-mill , I will be using the treadmill ( inaddtion to my normal workouts) to see if I can get under 200 by next friday .

No comments:

Post a Comment