Monday, April 16, 2012

Daily 4/15 and 4/16

Daily accountability
 When I did not post yesterday 4/15  I should have known I was headed for trouble .

I have been EXTREMELY stressed at  work for the past week or so.  It finely came to a head today.I am still not sure how it is going to play out.
I either will be looking for a new job ( as in I may get fired ) or  I will get a raise. How totally weird is that .?.? It is making me crazy :(
 I will probably not know for sure until next week.

I did OK Sunday , My diet was 4.8 out of 5,, exercise  treadmill and walking ,, steps 12777,, H2O could have been better 54 ozs.

Exercise today was  circuit training ,treadmill and walking ,, steps 16826,, H2O intake was not so good 42 ozs.

I did OK with my diet  today until I got home from work. I was a bit hungry but the snack I had planned should have been enough .But I must say that peanut butter and jelly sandwich and glass of milk tasted  good .Instead of having another one I decided to post to my blog.

I have always reacted to stress by overeating  (stuffing those feelings)  I just plain don't know what else to do with that intense stress .The exercise helps. At one point it was so bad  at work that  I hung up on someone I was talking to on the phone, left my desk and went up to the gym ( 2 floors above my office) and got on the treadmill for half an hour. I felt a little more in control of my feeling when I got done .
But I still over ate because of the stress when I got home .




 Now I am going to have a cup of unsweetened tea ,then I am going to try to sleep.  Tomorrow with be a better day .

No comments:

Post a Comment