Sunday, April 29, 2012

Accountability

Accountability


Thursday 4/26 thur and including Sunday 4/29
My diet was nonexistent ( I ate what ever I wanted ) exercise nonexistent did not exercise at all, H2O yeah right .
I took my food reaction and my trainer being out of town for a week to mean I could take a week off from exercise and dieting.
No excuses ,I  messed up ,big time. It happens ,it is done , over . While  I am sure the scale will reflect it tomorrow for my weight in  ,it is what it is. Time to move onward .Time to get back on track .

I have been working part 30 hours a week and was considering quitting my current job. I am not happy there. The stress is making me nuts. I have started to update my resume, then last week the supervisor comes up to me and says" Do you still want the position you put in for??? Now you have to understand that I applied for this position months ago and had almost forgotten about it . I just kind of looked at her and said "sure ".
So I am back to full time starting this week and starting to train for my new position . I am hoping it will work out because honestly I can not handle much more stress from this employer .
 I hope every one has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment