Saturday, April 7, 2012

The DREAD - MILL

I am not working  today but I am on my way to my office gym to use the treadmill. My  office is close to my home,only 3 blocks away ,and I will walk over and back . Have I mentioned how much I dislike the treadmill. IMMENSELY comes close to how much I dislike the treadmill .

My idea of cardio is a brisk walk around the block. My trainer suggested that maybe stepping it up a bit this week would be good.  I am trying to break into one-derland.






SO  I have ,for some reason, (  insanity comes to mind  ) committed to 5 days of cardio on the treadmill( my trainers idea ) in the next 7 days . This is in addition to my normal work outs .  I am sooooooooooo excited NOT.. BUT some times you have to come out of your comfort zone












No comments:

Post a Comment