Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 1st

We got about 2 inches of snow last night. I am soooooo very very ready for spring.

 Today is March 1st , Spring will be here before we know it ,, ( I 'm excited :)  )


I realized this morning my batteries in my camera are low ( must shop soon ) so the quality of the pictures is worse than usual .


Great way to start the day
I have been 170 for about the last 3 weeks, I am starting to get a bit frustrated.

So it is time to reevaluate my food and crack down on my calories




Breakfast was ; an egg, 2 slices of turkey bacon on a homemade flax seed bun



As I pack my cooler to take to work






The last of the homemade veggie soup with lamb, quinoa and lentils    also blueberries in greek yogurt, a banana, carrots, an  hard boiled egg , an apple , cheddar cheese and some walnuts .

Dinner was 2 eggs, 2 slices of bacon and about ( nope I did not measure it ) 3 ozs of cheddar cheese ( I really need to go grocery shopping )and some cherries .

   

2 comments:

  1. That soup does sound delicious! We always run out of groceries right around the middle and the end of the month, right before payday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The soup was absolutely the best soup I have ever made :) ,, I am going to try to make more today( hopefully it will turn out just as good :) )

      Delete