Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hypoglycemia sucks !!

Hypoglycemia  sucks!!!
I have always had trouble with my blood sugar dropping to very low levels, but since I quit eating refined sugar it is more noticeable. Apparently before I quit eating refined sugar , if my blood sugar was low I would  just pop a piece of candy (or doughnuts ,lol)    Now I have to be so very careful about what I eat and when. The mornings SUCK.  Sometimes ( most mornings lately ) if my blood sugar is very low I will wake up (very early sometimes) and  I wake up shaky .I need food immediately. Makes loosing weight a tad bit more complicated ( understatement )  
So I am awake and eating a 3;30 am,,,,,, Is is going to be a very long day

early morning breakfast of  part of an orange and
turkey bacon













breakfast was corned beef hash ,, made with
rutabaga,onions,carrots and corned beef ,, and an
egg











snack , greek yogurt with cherries














.lunch was , black beans,ground turkey,tomatoes
,peppers,onions, taco spices , cheddar cheese and
sour cream . This is a high calorie splurge meal for me.( the cheese and sour cream are the high calorie splurge part )










afternoon snack, cottage cheese and peaches

and of course some munchy  veggies and walnuts












hard boiled egg and half a banana  and veggies















Dinner was a mug of soup,, not a great as the last batch
but pretty darn good anyway :)














bedtime snack
Ham with mustard and some applesauce  with  walnuts













Todays totals;
1546 calories ,139g  carbs ,98g protein 





No comments:

Post a Comment