Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Is it really only Tuesday ??

Is it really only Tuesday ??  That was my thought at about 6 am Tuesday ,lol gonna be a long week :)

Breakfast
Fried rutabaga,peppers & onions with an over easy egg and also an orange

Packed in my cooler for work ( it is more than a lunch box ,lol)

My second breakfast ( half of the 1st breakfast) string beans , lamb,lentil & quinoa veggie soup , walnuts & pumpkin seeds, turkey breast & ham, peaches & pears and a  banana ,, and lemon juice for my water .


Dinner
Roast pork with garlic, baked sweet potato and broccoli
For desert I had some blueberries .


Totals for the day

4 starch
8 veggies
4 fruits
8 protein
4 fat
got all my vitamins/supplements  and water for the day


I am going back to counting exchanges again. No this is not weight watcher points system . It is diabetic exchanges. This works best for me( dont know why I stop doing it )
Counting calories is not the best way for me to go . It messes with my head to much.





No comments:

Post a Comment