Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WOOHOO Wednesday

WooHoo it is Wednesday


Breakfast; an orange and egg scrambled with peppers,onions, mushrooms in a bit of olive oil











Packed lunch box; starting at the top left corner and going clockwise:  turkey bacon , an orange, veggie soup with lamb, lentils,quinoa , grapes in front of the  soup mug, raw veggies,tuna salad, ham, an apple, walnuts and pumpkin seeds, an egg and a banana .







Corned beef on a flax seed bun 











Dinner was
Leftover turkey breast sauteed in a bit of olive oil ( I am still dairy free so not butter ) with celery,onion ,cauliflower  and stuffing spices and also a baked sweet potato .

1 comment:

  1. If you are planning your diet and trainings, check out this blog: militarygradenutritionals.com/blog. For me it's an excellent source of information on fitness and right nutrition. I've learned there a lot of things which helped me organize my trainings and eating habits.

    ReplyDelete