Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankfully Thursday



Breakfast was
sausage,egg,bok choy,peppers,onions,
a bit of garlic and mushrooms 'stir fried' in olive oil,
 also an orange and :mrgreen: COFFEE :mrgreen:















Packed to take to work with me ,
 bacon and an orange 7am
flax seed bun and ham 9 am
taco lunch ( black beans,onions,peppers,tomato ,taco spices and ground turkey ) also some blueberries 1200
an apple ,walnuts and pumpkin seeds 2 pm
a hard boiled egg and banana 4 pm
not to mention those veggies :P 
yep, I eat something every two hours . It works wonders for my blood sugar levels ( I am hypoglycemic ) 

corned beef on a flax seed bun




Dinner was
Turkey , cauliflower ,celery,onion sauteed in olive oil ( I am dairy free) and a baked sweet potato. Also some cherries for desert . 













Todays totals
1872 calories ,231g carbs 104g  protein 


No comments:

Post a Comment