Thursday, February 28, 2013

Back to work today , I was successful and did get my taxes done yesterday ,,, all but writing the checks ( not pleased when I owe them )

So more food pictures. Thank you Stacy at     The Skinny on Staci             for my inspiration for taking food pictures :) 


These pictures are as I was packing my cooler to go to work. I dont call it a lunch box because it involves much more than lunch.


this picture is ( starting at the top and going clockwise)  blueberries and greek yogurt for my morning break,, the mug is homemade veggie soup with ground lamb,quinoa and lentils for lunch , next is free veggies for munching,, then an egg and banana for my snack when I leave work and the snack bag has and apple ( cut up ) and a slice of cheddar for my afternoon break
after taking this picutre I relized I needed more carbs for lunch and added
peaches (to go with the soup at lunch) for a bit more carbs and then some walnuts for munching during the day .



Breakfast was , left over corned beef hash ,,( made with rutabaga,carrots ,onion,zucchini ,yellow squash,corned beef,,) an egg and an orange

Dinner was very similar to breakfast,
Useing up the left over rutabaga I made rutabaga hash browns with peppers and onions. 3 strips of turkey bacon and 2 eggs
No picture of dinner ,,the picture I took   did not turn out well :(
Todays totals :
calories 1692 , carbs 179, protien82
a bit higher in calories  than I would like ,,, have to work on that  :)



As you can tell I am a grazer . My preference would be to eat all day long. Which is ok as long as it is just a little bit here and there ,, not major meals all day long.

I have always had trouble with my blood sugar levels dropping to very low levels ,, recently I have been diagnosed with reactive  hypoglycemia and am trying to learn how to eat all day long to control my hypoglycemia but still lose the excess 20 pounds I am still carrying around .




No comments:

Post a Comment