Saturday, March 9, 2013

Forgotten friday

Forgotten friday ,, well not really ,lol
I did not blog yesterday. I did well with my food until  dinner then I had a spurge meal ,, gotta do that once in a while for me it seems to be fridays .

 By friday  evening I am tired and stressed .Friday evenings are way to hectic ( I need to do something about that) and last night was more so than normal.

I had forgotten to pay my car insurance ( due yesterday) and did not remember in until about 15 mins before my agent closed . So I made a mad rush to the bank then her office,, made it with mins to spare .  Then the normal friday night craziness  . Honestly stuff like that really stresses me out .  Then I get home , I had gotten way to hungry ( forgot to take my snack with me ,, not good) so

Dinner friday night was bacon and eggs ,applesauce with walnuts . Not a bad meal in its self but I ate way to much of it .

Stress is not my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment