Sunday, March 17, 2013

Life happens

Life happens ,yep it does.

I have not posted in a few days, car repairs, the flu and drama  at work made last  week sooooooooooo much more than fun.
My weight appears to be stable so that is not a worry but my food has been less than stellar .
This morings breakfast

 a breakfast scramble,orange and coffee.
A breakfast scramble is the best way I have found to hide  enjoy all those wonderful veggies . This mornings scramble   included ; bok choy , snap peas,carrots ,mushrooms,red onions,rutabaga,egg and turkey sausage

snack was breakfast scramble ( I had saved for snack) and some blueberries.


Lunch
.
Quinoa & lentils with sun dried tomatoes & red onion also roasted pork with lots and lots of garlic .   A banana and some raw pumpkin seeds.

Afternoon snack
Ham on a flax seed bun and an apple

Dinner
leftover corned beef and cabbage also peaches and pears






I also had a banana earlier this afternoon

 

1 comment:

  1. I must say...I do not normally eat vegetables for breakfast. It's a new concept, I've had spinach in omelettes once or twice. That's alotta veggies for breakfast. Happy St. Patrick's Day! You did eat green:)

    ReplyDelete