Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sensational Sunday

Sensational Sunday 
Breakfast

 Left over rutabaga&parsnip casserole
 'fried 'with peppers &onions , eggs ,bacon, an orange
 and COFFEE!!!

I Breakfast :D











Snack,
apple and peanut butter
the apple and peanut butter did
not sit well . I have been questioning whither or not I was going to have to lose the peanut butter. I guess the last two days indicates the peanut butter is gone. This saddens me ;(


Between my celiacs disease , my food intolerances and my blood sugar issues , I have lost many foods. 
When I first was diagnosed  with celiacs the elimination of foods from my diet was meet with sheer hysterics. So not kidding! The crying and stomping my feet was not a pretty site .
Now losing a food is  sadness ,just plain sadness.

Lunch ,




Ham on a flax seed bun  and ( what I call turkey surprise) turkey,cauliflower,celery,onion,olive oil  and stuffing spices


Afternoon snack , a hard boiled egg and a banana


Dinner was spaghetti squash,spaghetti sauce ,ground lamb and veggies
with apple sauce for desert . 





No comments:

Post a Comment