Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy Monday

Yep ,, it is Monday  again ,lol

Start weight 256 , todays weight 169.8  -  86.2 pounds (( grinning ))
This number has taken a  very long time to get to  so I am good with it this Monday morning  :)




I am not sure what my goal is ,,,( thinking about 145),,,

Breakfast was egg,bok choy,peppers,
onions scrambled in a bit of olive oil
and half an orange. And coffee














This is as I packed my cooler for work,,
starting at the top left ;2 pieces of turkey bacon ,half an orange, Mug of soup( with lamb,quinoa,lentils and lots of veggies )  for lunch, bag of free veggies ( carrots, celery, red pepper slices ,cucumber and grape tomatoes ) ,
cottage cheese,grapes , broccoli and cauliflower,
walnuts and pumpkin seeds  , an apple and cheddar cheese ,a hard boiled egg and half a banana, greek yogurt with blueberries.

Dinner was
Ham and a baked  sweet potato with some cherries for desert  ,,, no picture :( car trouble on the way home tonight put me about an hour behind  ,, still trying to catch up .




1 comment: