Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday ,,
Monday was a bit complicated by car trouble but over all a pretty good day :)



Breakfast today was
 an egg scrambled with zucchini ,summer squash,onions,peppers and bok choy in a bit of olive oil with and orange on the side .














Packing my lunch box just got more complicated ( as if I need more food complications  ,lol )
Looks like dairy ( have I expressed how much I LOVE dairy ) is messing with my blood sugar levels :( so I am off dairy for awhile to see if that makes a difference in my levels .
so my  non dairy :( lunch box  contains
veggie soup with lamb,lentils and quinoa, tuna salad, munchy veggies, an apple,banana,grapes, pumpkin seeds,walnuts ,  a hard boiled egg ,,, also turkey bacon and an orange for morning break
 









Home at a decent hour today ( canceled my workout)
so a flax seed bun with corned beef and some blueberries
to hold me over while I catch up on some things










Trying to think of something to do with plain
turkey  breast (maybe something with onions and celery and some poultry seasoning ) ,, I mean it is just so dry and
 well plain ,,,,,,
anyway

dinner was plain turkey  breast and a baked sweet
potato












Todays totals :
calories 1581, carbs 178g, protein 97g...
 A good day overall , my blood sugar was in a ( kinda) ok range today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment