Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday

Today is Sunday Oct.14th ,, were did the year go . Time goes by so quickly ( some times :) )

I have been back to work for about a month now. It is OK ( yeah just ok) , it is a job and a pay check . I am happy for those who  have a job they love. I am unforunanetly not one of them . Oh well life moves on.

Starting  P90X today . For those of you not fimilualr with P09X, it is a exercise program on a set of CD's
todays CD is
Chest & back & ab ripper x ,( and yes ab ripper x is well named ,lol )

Starting Monday I am going to use my food exchanges (instead of counting calories ) . I have had much success using exchanges in the past. I am hopeful that this change will help me get off that last 20 -25 pounds that is still
HANGING ON .





This mornings weight  :

180.6


Todays exercise :

Chest & back& ab ripper x ,,
It turned into a beautiful day so I did  2 miles out side





1 comment: