Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Todays weight 179.0
 I am down 77 pounds from my top weight top   of 256. I am grinning  : )  .

My (former) dietitian and (former) trainer  both suggested that I go no lower than 167. I am 5'6" and very muscular ( for a girl  :) )   My personal goal is 155 -159.  But truthfully that is my vanity talking because that is what I weighted  in high school ,, a million years ago ,lol

My trainer and dietitian are both "former " because I can not afford them . . It was money well spent but not an expense I can afford on a regular basis.
Former dietitian was the one who suggested the exchanges plan. The exchanges are the same that a diabetic would use.  Different than weight watchers and different than counting every calorie. I feel more in control when using the exchanges,, not sure why but it is what it is  :)



 Food exchanges for the day

Bread 6   , goal is 6

veggies  2  goal is 2 ( cups)

fruit   4, goal is 3

diary  3  goal is 3

protein  6  ,goal is 6

fat  4 , goal is 4

water intake
32 X  2      ( I have a 32 oz water jug I keep refilling  ) came up short on water intake and over a bit on fruit but I am good with todays totals


 




Exercise for today
yoga and some lite walking outside



No comments:

Post a Comment