Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Wonderful Wednesday

I woke up this morning ...... that in its self makes for a wonderful day :)

I woke up this morning , the sun was shining .I truly do not remember the last day that I saw the sun shine.
It got up to 65* , considering 3 days ago it was 19* , that is a nice change.

I took a half day off work.With  pay.

I went shopping and found some really cute shoes on sale so I treated my self. I was temped to do some clothes shopping but I have decided to wait a bit to see what changes as far as my size
.
 I swung by the bank because there was something unusual with my checking account, I discovered that the IRS had blessed me with a refund. Now mind you I am not used to getting a refund, I usually owe so that refund is extra sweet.

The dog and I went to the park and had a nice walk. Then off to the doggie wash ,, he just lovvvveeesss that blow dryer ,lol.

I am deciding what is for dinner then I will get another  walk in  and then I am just going to set back and enjoy the rest of my day.

I hope every one had a WONDERFUL Wednesday  :)

2 comments:

  1. aren't those half days just awesome sometimes!?

    I keep having that predicament with clothing... But I kinda keep losing that argument. I've tried to allow myself $50-$75 per size that I go down until I hit a place that I'm comfortable maintaining. And if I really want something new, work out clothing. Just another incentive to get my big rear in gear.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a lovely day! Hope the dog enjoyed his walk! : )

    ReplyDelete