Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Accountability

Accountability


  Diet 4.9 out of 5 ,, I had fat free sour cream on my tacos at dinner or it would have been a 5 day.
My RD has me rating my eating on a 1 to 5 scale each day.   5 being that I followed her plan for me to the letter, 1 being did not follow it at all .

Exercise today is a rest day.
H2O 78 oz,,
 Steps 12327 ,,I had to work to get my steps in today.

Menu for today was

protein shake for breakfast
yogurt for snack
Turkey sandwich with a side of cottage cheese  for lunch
Tacos for dinner
orange and ham and cheese for snack ( later)


My RD 's recipe for tacos
This recipe is for a single serving , way to much protein at one setting for my taste but my RD wants me to up my protein intake

 

Beef Tacos

Ingredients:
5 oz beef - ground - 95% lean
2 tsp(s) seasoning - taco
2 tortilla(s) - corn
1 cup(s) lettuce - shredded
1/4 tomato(es) - medium
1 oz cheese - Cheddar (low fat, shredded/grated)

Directions:
1. 1. In a pan over medium heat, brown ground beef. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning and stir.
2. Shred lettuce and chop tomato. Place ground beef in corn tortillas topped with shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, and cheese.
3. Tips:
1 oz = 1/4 cup shredded low fat Cheddar cheese
1/6 pkg = 2 tsp taco seasoning
1/4 whole = 1/4 cup chopped tomato 
I added fat free sour cream , I also added peppers and onions (  free foods )when browning the beef



2 comments:

  1. yum. Tacos sound great! Even with out cheese (doing my dairy free week), I think that's a recipe to put on the list for this week. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete