Monday, March 5, 2012

Make a List Monday

 I am "borrowing " this idea from a fellow blogger


 Make a List Monday will focus on things you are most grateful for.  Please feel free to post your Top Ten on your blog.  





1. I am grateful my family and friends are safe and warm. The recent storms drive home the point of just how quickly it can change .


2.I am grateful I have a job. Many do not.


3.I am grateful I have a warm secure home. Many do not.


4. I am grateful I am not in debt. Monetarily I do not have much but what I have is mine. The bank or a credit card co. does not own it ,I do.


5.I am grateful for my grandchildren. They are my greatest joy.
 My youngest granddaughter who is 6, walked in to my house Saturday and said " Grandma it has been forever , I have missed you'' and gave me a GIANT hug. She lives two houses away and I see her most every day  :)


6. I am grateful for my fur babies . They love me unconditionally as I do them. 


7. I am grateful that my body has not given up on me yet.

8.I am grateful that my body will forgive me the abuse( medical testing ,treatment,malnutrition ect...)  it has suffered. 


9. I am grateful that my body will recover and will be strong and healthy again.


10. I am grateful for my internet "friends"
I am not a shy person. I will walk up to any one and start a conversation. But I am not one to share much of my self with anyone, not even my family. Blogging and my internet "friends" makes it possible for me to share parts of my self  that I would  not be able to  share in real life,person to person.



What are you grateful for today??

1 comment:

  1. Glad you borrowed the list!! Borrow away; you had a great list. I am jealous of #4 (and #5)

    ReplyDelete