Monday, March 5, 2012

More vegetables are you kidding me??

"More vegetables are you kidding me ??? I already struggle eating any and you want me to eat more !!!!!!"

I will leave out the expletives but probably not the best conversation I have had with my doc .

Am I the ONLY person on this planet that HATES vegetables???? not dislikes them, not does not care for them, HATES them.
I have tried and failed to incorporate them in to my food dishes ( hide them)
I have tried eating them raw only.
I have tried eating them cooked only.

I have seen people blog about great vegetable  recipes ** shudders** 


I just plain dont like them and I dont want to eat them!!!!!!




Ok I am done with my temper tramp tram   now ** lower lip pout**

I will go try to figure out how to hide,,I mean,, incorporate  more vegetables in  to my diet . 



2 comments:

  1. Isn't there a pill you can take for that? Not hating the veggies but getting what you need from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually there are nutritional supplements that I already take to replace what I am missing but My doc is a whole foods kinda of guy . He wants me to learn how to eat properly for maintenance and to meet my nutritional needs from foods so at some point I do not need to rely on supplements . Silly man :)

      Delete