Wednesday, February 27, 2013

food pictures

I am trying something new
Taking picutres of my food and posting them,,, this will be fun ,lol My camera is not the best so bear with me.
I am home today( I am suppose to be doing my taxes )   so kind of a lazy morning .




Breakfast was

rutabaga hashbrowns , an egg,2 slices of turkey bacon, an orange and coffee





 morning snack was

1/2 cup of greek yogurt and 1/2 cup blueberries and more (lol) coffee


lunch was home made vegetable soup with quinoa and lentils and ham on a flax seed bun


and a banana


afternoon snack was an apple and peanut butter ( yep i  measured out the peanut butter :) )
 can you tell I am having fun with the food pictures ,lol

 Then a late afternoon (while working on my taxes ) snack of red pepper strips, carrots and chedder cheese .


and for dinner Corned beef hash ( kinda ,lol ) made with carrots ,onion,rutabaga,zucchini, yellow squash and corned beef

and cherries for desert  ( sorry no picture)

 Totals for the day,,

1505 calories , 131g of carbs,66g of protein 

I have really enjoyed posting the pictures today but alas I am back to work tomorrow.
I will try to keep up with the picture if I can :) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment