Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday

Back to posting and back to tracking my food.
I track my food on livestrong only because I have been on that site long enough that most of my regular foods are in the data base and easy for me to find. I have not tried other sites long enough to full know if I would like them better. Caulk it up to just plain laziness on my part.



Breakfast
egg ,sausage and rice fried in a touch of olive oil .

This is a normal breakfast for me . I am grain free with the exception of rice. For those of you that may be new to reading my blog , I have celiac disease and am soy , gluten, mostly grain free.I eat very few processed foods . I eat very healthy ( I think) I just tend to eat to much ,lol.

Morning snack
greek yogurt and blueberries

Lunch

ground turkey , pasta  sauce,peppers,onions and rice pasta
cottage cheese

I tend to eat alot of ground turkey. Turkey is one of the few meats my body tolerates well .

Snack
Banana

Dinner
black beans  with rice ,fried onion in olive oil


Snack

hard boiled egg

liquids  for the day
black coffee
black tea
water ( not enough water ) 


total calories 1649
52  % carbs/    18%  protein  /30% fat

exercise
2 mile walk

total calories higher than I am striving for.

my goal is  under 1500 calories   50 % carbs 20% protein 30% fats

I am back at work tommrow  so I am now going  to plan my food for the day.

Have a great evening guys :)






No comments:

Post a Comment