Saturday, September 15, 2012

Back again :)

I have not been posting since May.
I have not worked since May .
I basically took the summer off to play and have fun. I had a great time just spending time with my grandchildren.
But I am back to work starting Monday , fall is here in northwestern Pa so I am back to posting and tracking my weight loss.
Be forewarned my post may be boring,lol , some what technical in nature.

I see all these wonderful blogs that I follow , they are so well written and witty.
I am not much of a writer. So there may be days were I post just the facts .
 But these facts are important to me and  my journey .
I find that  I do so much better in my weight loss when I am tracking and posting.
I was 192.6 on  6/25
I am 182.4 on 9/15
not bad for the summer months.

182.4 puts me down 50 pounds since Jan 2012 and 74 pounds down from my highest weight of 256 .
 
 The fun and games are over ( for now ,lol) and time to get back to work and back to losing the extra poundage .

So hang on to your hats , it is going to be a bumpy ride :) 

1 comment:

  1. You did great this summer. Congrats. Welcome back to all this blogging stuff.

    ReplyDelete